If you are interested in working with a diverse and international client base, on fast-paced projects and want to be stimulated with challenges at each stage of the research process and guided by seasoned researchers, then we want to hear from you.
Phase 5 is a research-focused consulting firm serving blue chip clients in North America and the UK. Founded in 1991, we help clients achieve greater success on their journey to customer centricity by bringing together expertise in marketing research, user and customer experience, and innovation and design.
Phase 5 staff and management espouse the following values in the way we conduct our business: quality service that exceeds client expectations, creative problem-solving, and professionalism channeled through integrity, objectivity, responsiveness, efficiency, respect and responsibility. We provide an environment where staff can develop their potential through teamwork and as independents, and focus on building strong relationships with our clients.
We engage in a collaborative approach with our clients and we have the analytical depth and strategic perspective to help our clients drive performance across all services and channels.
We are a group of enthusiastic self-starters with strong people and communication skills and we look for the same in new hires. We offer a competitive compensation program, a comprehensive benefits program, ground floor opportunities for career development, and a chance to work on a wide range of stimulating projects touching all aspects of marketing research.
Here is your opportunity to join our team of innovative thinkers as a…
With a passion for research, a strong desire to learn, and the following qualities:
- Undergraduate degree;
- 1-2 years experience in the market research industry or similar experience;
- Strong skills in data manipulation and statistical data analysis using SPSS or similar statistical software;
- Experience with designing questionnaires and reporting;
- Exposure to qualitative research techniques, managing fieldwork logistics and recruiting;
- Well developed communication skills, with an emphasis on excellent writing skills demonstrated in reports;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Thrive on overcoming challenges to get the job done; and
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to juggle several different projects simultaneously.
We have positions available in our office in downtown Ottawa. Interested in joining the Phase 5 team? Email us at email@example.com to apply for this position.
Thank you to all who respond. Only successful applicants will be contacted.